Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Internet still blows my mind: Look at these statistics from our campaign.

I have a vivid memory of my absolute astonishment the morning of Christmas Eve as I turned on my computer to realize that our Jemila's page on Indiegogo.com had over 130 page views- just an hour after launch. It was, quite honestly, beyond my expectations. This has been a wonderful experience for me, and I have enjoyed watching first hand the power of the connection the Internet provides.

Here are some of the statistics from our campaign:

Total money raised on Indiegogo.com: $2,007
Total Indiegogo.com/jemilas-tale page views (as of the time of this post): 4,497
58 Online Funders
Our page was marked as a favorite by 65 Indiegogo users
We were featured not once, but twice, by the good folks at Indiegogo.com. We have been on their home screen since January 10th, and we were the Campaign of the day on the Indiegogo Twitter page on January 20th.

Some of our Blog statistics are pretty cool as well. For example:

As of right now, our Jemila's Tale blog- the one you're reading right now- has received 104 page views today alone.
And we've has 807 total page views since we began posting at the end of December.
121 of those page views came directly from a link on Facebook (Yay! social media!)
We went international too - 674 of our page views were from the United States. Other audiences came to our page from France, Italy, Canada, Barbados and more.

The extent of the outreach of our message, our call for help, has been staggering for me. It's been a fun ride, and I have been touched by the outreach of support from our friends and families.
It is thanks to you that we have been able to come this far.
Thank You!
Christina, Ayshea and Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment